Create New User Account

I Agree to Terms & Conditions
Forgot Password? Please contact the Game Warden Office at (910) 451-5226.

Users attempting to log in or out of EFAWCTS at Hunter Check Stations buildings SAW-400 and VL-1 MUST now have a DoD CAC Card to log in or out of a Hunt area for Hunting, Trapping, or Firewood cutting. Home computer systems and phones can continue to log in and out without a DoD CAC card.